The Federal Scholarship Board in collaboration with the Federal Ministry of Education is offering 2018/2019 Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Award to Nigeria youths who wishes to study abroad. This Scholarships covers Undergraduates, Masters and PhD programme in any abroad University of choice. Accepted Discipline:
- Undergraduate Program: Engineering, Geology, Sciences, Mathematics, Languages, Environmental Sciences, Law, Social Sciences, Biotechnology, Agriculture, Medicine.
- Postgraduate Program: Masters Degree and PhD in all discipline
- Undergraduate Study: UK, USA, Canada, Australia, France, China, India, Singapore, Switzerland and Egypt.
- Postgraduate Study: UK, USA, Canada, Australia, China and India.
Eligibility Criteria: Undergraduate Scholarships
- Applicants must have at least 5 credits (English inclusive) from WAEC in subjects relevant to their discipline.
- The O Level certificate must not be more than four (4) years from the day of application.
- Applicants must not submit more than two O Level certificates.
- Applicants must not be less than 18 years old.
- Applicants must have acquired a first degree from a recognized tertiary institution in Nigeria.
- Applicants must have completed his/her NYSC and must submit a photocopy of his/her NYSC certificate.
- Applicants must not be more than 45 years old.
- Free accomodation and tuition, Research grants, Health insurance, Travel expenses and other necessary supplements
- Applicants are not required to make any manual or on-line payments. Applicants must know that application and submission process is online and free.