Stanbic IBTC Holdings is a member of Standard Bank Group which is Africa’s largest banking group ranked by assets and earnings and has been in business for more than 150 years. It is a global Bank with African roots and has extensive operations in 19 African countries including South Africa and 12 countries outside Africa including key financial centers like Europe, United States and Asia making us one of the biggest banking networks in the continent. It operates in Nigeria as Stanbic IBTC Bank; a subsidiary of Stanbic IBTC Holdings.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Program 2018
Job ID: 26028
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Sector: Banking
Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program – Stanbic IBTC Bank Requirements
- Age: Not more than 25 years,
- Graduate (Full-Time programme), regardless of Discipline,
- Minimum of Second Class Lower Degree (2.2)
- Post NYSC
- Minimum of 5 Credits (English and Maths Inclusive)
- Applicants will be responsible for applications submitted on any other Email address.
- Only candidates that meet the requirement will be shortlisted and contacted for an interview (Application not complying with this instruction shall be disqualified.)
Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program 2018 – How to Apply for Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment
- Enter your email and verify
- A verification code will be sent to your email
- Remember to check your Spam if you do not find the email in your inbox
- Copy verification and paste in box provided on website
- Then, complete registration.
- You’ll be redirected to the login page.
- Login and proceed with your application
- Interested and Qualified Candidate Should Start Application With Info provided